Everything Looks Yellow
Your vision has been stained yellow. Now, everything you look at that's little and different looks like a Nuprin.
- Combat Items:
- Special challenge path specific:
- in KOLHS: yellowcake bomb (combat item) (75 turns)
- As Sneaky Pete, Flash Headlight with an Ultrabright Yellow Light installed on your bike (100 turns)
- in Heavy Rains: Ball Lightning (skill) (99 turns)
- As Actually Ed the Undying: Wrath of Ra (100 turns, or 5 if disintegration fails)
- In Avatar of West of Loathing: Unleash Cowrruption (149 turns)
- In Path of the Plumber: Fireball Barrage Level 3 (50 turns)
- In Avatar of Shadows Over Loathing: Fondeluge (50 turns, or 5 if disintegration fails)
- This effect has a "noremove" flag. By default, noremove effects cannot be removed by Effect Removers.
- Prevents use of anything that can cause this effect. Some of them will be blocked completely, others will be replaced with a small amount of physical damage.
- If given by a He-Boulder, it will be 100 turns if a pair of quadroculars are equipped, 150 without.
- Removed at rollover.
- Nuprin is a prescription strength ibuprofen with the tagline "Little. Yellow. Different. Better."