Eso Sí Que Es
You've eaten a dish with a whole lot of Bordertown flavor to it, and it's doing weird things to the way you talk. ¡Qué extraño!
- spaghetti con calaveras (10 adventures)
- Frequently adds accent marks over vowels, or tildes over the letter n (both at a 20% rate), and adds opening question marks / exclamation points, to things you say in chat.
- Eso Sí Que Es spells Socks (S-O-C-K-S).
- A language learning television commercial advertizes that spelling S O C K S is an easy way to say "That is what I want" in Spanish.
- "¡Qué extraño!" is Spanish for "How weird!"