Endangered inflatable white tiger
|Endangered inflatable white tiger|
|Locations||The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs)|
A (rather squeaky) roar greets you as you step onto the landing, and you come face to face with a terrifying inflatable white tiger, the most rare and dangerous of the Kingdom's inflatable wildlife! They're also nearly extinct, due to thorny jungle plants, and poachers who collect their skins to make novelty pool toys, but here it's safe from those dangers -- safe to hunt hapless adventurers like you.
It tears into you with its huge fangs. It hurts a lot more than you might expect. Eek! Ugh! Oof! Ow! Ow! Ow! Oof! Ugh! Eek! Ooh!
It tears huge gashes in you with its razor-sharp claws. Those seams, man, ow. Ow! Ouch! Ouch! Ugh! Oof! Argh! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ugh!
It tries to youeye>, but misses.in the <
|You gain some <substat>.|
- This monster cannot be copied.
- This monster's combat weakness is the pygmy blowgun.
- If you lose, you will receive a hint as to which item to use.
- First hint: Do you know anything about dealing with deadly inflatable jungle beasts? Yeah, me neither.
- Second hint: There must be some way to take the wind out of its sails.
- Third hint: Maybe you could get some help from people that actually hunt them.
- Fourth hint: There's probably some jungle tribe that knows how to pop a cap in this thing's ass.
- Fifth hint: Maybe a pygmy blowgun from the Hidden City is what you're looking for here.
- Siegfried and Roy's acts are sometimes centered around a white tiger, thus the reference.