Something about this empty lot seems weirdly familiar, as though you've been here before. You walk around puzzled for a short time, and find yourself standing at a spot that, while it appears to be no different than anywhere else here, seems to be important, somehow.
You dig a hole, and find some sort of metal object. Brushing away the dirt reveals it to be the Pork Elf armor that Krakrox buried here uncounted centuries ago, and it still looks brand-new (except for the dirt). The Pork Elves were brilliant craftsmen, indeed.
You pull the armor out of the hole, and beneath it the ruby eye glows softly. The red light catches your eye, and you stand silently for a moment, looking at it.
Then you push the dirt back into the hole and stamp it down, carefully arranging the earth to show no signs of there having been a hole here. Sometimes buried treasure was buried for a good reason.
|You acquire an item: pig-iron helm|
|You acquire an item: pig-iron shinguards|
|You acquire an item: pig-iron bracers|
- The equipment is based on class:
Avatar of Boris/
Avatar of Jarlsberg
- When The Neverending Party was released, it covered this location, resulting in the need to use a Chat command to access the empty lot and receive this reward. This was silently fixed around September 24, 2018 by moving the empty lot an extra spot to the left.
- The introduction of the Boxing Daycare prompted a change to a new location, below The Sleazy Back Alley.
- On January 29, 2019 a minor earthquake spread out the buildings on the Wrong Side of the Tracks, after which the empty lot could be found at the current location, to the left of The Sleazy Back Alley.
- You can also use the following Chat command to access the reward location: