Empty agua de vida bottle
This is a bottle that contained agua de vida, until you drank it all. You meant to throw it away, but something about it makes you want to gaze into it.
(In-game plural: empty agua de vida bottles)
- agua de vida
- Clicking the [gaze] link that appears after this item is used leads to Memories, in the Corners of your Mind.
- A bottle must be in inventory to access the three "Ancestral Memories" zones.
- After every 10 visit to any of these zones, the next time you attempt to visit any of them, one bottle is consumed with this message:
- You can't take it any more. The confusion, the nostalgia, the inconsistent grammar. You break the bottle on the ground, and stomp it to powder.
- Since the counter is incremented on visits rather than adventures/turns, the outcome of your adventures there doesn't matter. Non-combat, free kill, runaways, cleeshing, wanderers, rollover runaway... even each zone's free introductory adventure increases the counter.
- The stomping happens before you actually enter the zone, and so doesn't count towards the next agua de vida stomping's.
- The counter resets to 0 on ascension, allowing you to spend up to 9 (since you will always inevitably trigger at least 1 of the 3 introduction adventures) adventures in the "Ancestral Memories" zones per ascension without ever using up a bottle.
- Gazing is required for the quest sequence Primordial Fear -> Hyboria? I don't even... -> Future.
- Chat macro "/go Memories" will also give you access to the start point should you forget to use the link after using the bottle.
|TOP 10 empty agua de vida bottle collections|
6. LordSurge - 8313 | 7. Schlurp - 7977 | 8. HackandStabby - 7880 | 9. pachinkoid - 6668 | 10. Van Diemens - 6436
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings