When inserted in your spine, this chip will give you greater command of your emotions. You will be able to feel 11 different emotions, up to three times each day! Remember when you had to go out and do things, like a sucker, to feel emotions?
(In-game plural: emotion chips)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|Unsure what to do, you hold the emotion chip near the back of your neck. After a moment, you feel strange filaments extend from the chip and pierce your skin. There's some gentle prickling and tugging and then the chip pulls out of your hand and you feel happy, sad, curious, scared, and much more.|
|You acquire a skill: Emotionally Chipped
(This skill has automatically been marked Hardcore Permanent.)
- February 2021's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Feel all the feelings, in and out of combat!
- When the emotion chip first came out, the skill it granted, Emotionally Chipped, number 203, had no description, though it did appear in the user's list of skills. This was corrected in a few hours.
- This item is likely a reference to the emotion chip designed for the android Data in the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation.
|TOP 10 emotion chip collections|
6. Flatt U Lance - 5 | 7. Megabuster - 5 | 8. Leg o Lam - 5 | 9. False Dragon - 5 | 10. LaNz - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
packaged miniature crystal ball
| emotion chip
| Succeeded by:|