Emblem of Ak'gyxoth
This huge gold medallion is engraved with the sign of Ak'gyxoth, lord of fruity tropical drinks with silly names. It hums with the power of the tiki god, and would look fabulous hanging in the open neck of a polyester leisure suit.
Mysticality Required: 30
Cannot be discarded
-1 MP to use Skills
NOTE: Items that reduce the MP cost of skills will not do so by more than 3 points, in total.
(In-game plural: Emblems of Ak'gyxoth, you dirty exploiter)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Summoning Chamber
- Summoning Ak'gyxoth for the first time ever (accomplished by Seventh on August 9, 2008)
|You hold up the Emblem of Ak'gyxoth and utter a short prayer to the tiki god, and a fruity girl drink materializes in an amusing ceramic tiki-shaped glass (not pictured). Then two more appear in two additional glasses, additionally not pictured.
Three of the drinks above are summoned at random. Duplicates are possible.
|You hold up the Emblem of Ak'gyxoth and utter a short prayer to the tiki god, but nothing much happens. The amulet must be out of juice. And/or juice.
- The moxie bonus is the same as the number of tiki islands that spelled Ak'gyxoth when connected.
- The daily usage flag for this item is shared with the Idol of Ak'gyxoth.
- It was a unique item, obtained only by the very first player to summon the relevant demon. Unlike most unique items, it appears to have been tradable.
- In the message given from subsequent uses, the first "juice" is slang for "power" or "energy", and the second "juice" refers to fruit juice.