This is a shot of the elves' favorite liqueur. It's like limoncello, where you add lemon zest and simple syrup (sugar water) to booze and boil it until it's syrupy. Only instead of lemon zest, you just use more simple syrup. The best thing is, no matter how drunk you are, there's always room for 'cello.
(In-game plural: shots of elven cellocello)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You drink the cellocello. Sugar, you're going down swingin'.|
|You gain 1 Drunkenness.|
- Despite the description, you cannot drink this while falling-down drunk.
- The consumption message is a reference to lyrics from the Fall Out Boy song "Sugar We're Going Down".
- There's always room for Jell-O.
- Limoncello is a DIY favourite with Asymmetric.net, since there is a prolific lemon tree in the yard of the office.
|TOP 10 elven cellocello collections|
6. Pastahead - 1392 | 7. Biohazzard - 917 | 8. TheBub - 900 | 9. whizdad - 894 | 10. Mistress of the Obvious - 885
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings