Since time immemorial, Adventurers have prodded for traps using a ten-foot pole. This pole is better.
(In-game plural: eleven-foot poles)
- Dropped after combat by a Gelatinous Cubeling (once per ascension)
- Having this item will allow you to skip the elemental tests in The Daily Dungeon at no adventure cost.
- The "ten-foot pole" item is a long-standing Dungeons & Dragons item used (sometimes) to safely trigger traps remotely. Eleven is ridiculously better.
- The item description is most likely a take on the slogan used several times in The Hudsucker Proxy: "You know... for kids!"
|TOP 10 eleven-foot pole collections|
6. Nanimonai3 - 254 | 7. kirByllAmA - 147 | 8. ChevellemanX - 143 | 9. TQuilla - 126 | 10. testostronaut - 118
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings