El Vibrato punchcard (213 holes)
This is a small card made of stiff paper, with more holes in it than John Dillinger.
(In-game plural: El Vibrato punchcards (213 holes))
- Against a valid construct:
|You slide the punchcard into a slot in the <construct>. It bellows "PUGABU GABECHA: FUKRO."|
- Against an invalid construct:
|You slide the punchcard into a slot in the <construct>. It bellows "BEFUNO GA NOCHACHO."|
- When used out of sequence:
|You slide the punchcard into a slot in the <construct>. It bellows "ANZEVE BELA NOGACHA. ZEVEPACHA SOM BULA BUFULA."|
- Specifies the command FUKRO (MODIFY) when used in constructs.
- Accepted by the lonely construct with the object SPHERE.
- Accepted by the towering construct with the objects TARGET, SELF, DRONE, and SPHERE.
- John Dillinger was a bank robber in the early 20th century, who died in a gunfight (hence he was indeed quite holey).
|TOP 10 El Vibrato punchcard (213 holes) collections|
6. Tannerhaus - 22 | 7. Nikademus - 22 | 8. Greywords - 20 | 9. whizdad - 18 | 10. General_Herpes - 16
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings