EXtreme Sports Orcs
|EXtreme Sports Orcs|
|Locations||Orcish Frat House|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
These are Orcs that are more specialized than the standard Frat Orcs, but not as much as eXtreme Orcish Snowboarders. Mainly they like to shout “EXTREME!” a lot, and do silly things like riding kayaks in Quik-E-Marts.
The eXtreme sports Orcs pummel you with a variety of eXtreme sports equipment. "EXTREME!" Ouch! Argh! (sleaze damage)
The eXtreme sports Orcs give you a beating rated 9.5 on a scale of 1 (not so eXtreme) to 10 (eXtremely eXtreme). Ow! Ugh! (sleaze damage)
One of the orcs gets into a kayak, and the other one picks him up and throws him at you. Those things are a lot heavier than they look. Oof! Argh! Argh! (sleaze damage)
The eXtreme sports Orcs find themselves unable to decide which sporting goods would be most eXtreme to pummel you with. With which to pummel you.
The eXtreme sports Orcs’ failure to hurt you is SO not eXtreme.
One of the orcs gets into a kayak, and the other one picks him up and throws him at you. Fortunately, his paddle gets stuck on a nearby tree and he veers harmlessly out of the way. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 24-36 Meat (average: 30, stdev: 2.83)*|
|You acquire an item: eXtreme mittens (4% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: flask flops (?% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Mountain Stream soda (39% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Orcish baseball cap (9% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Orcish cargo shorts (10% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: ultimate ultimate frisbee (10% chance)*|
- If you have received the Summer Holiday adventure:
|You acquire an item: hang glider (100% chance)*|
|You gain 9-10 <substat>.|
- Outside of the Frat House or (formerly) Citadel, you can fight one via wishing.
- The hang glider was a one time drop, but no longer drops due to being tied to the old White Citadel quest.
- This monster counts as a group (of size two). It takes manifold damage from area-of-effect skills such as Wave of Sauce.
- This adventure refers to events in the movie Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle. In the movie, a group of antagonists do irritating things (e.g., riding a kayak inside a convenience store) while yelling, "EXTREME!"
- One of the miss messages refers to a moment in the aforementioned movie when after having their truck stolen, one of the antagonists comments, "Dude, that was SO not extreme."
- Quik-E-Mart is a small chain of convenience stores in Washington state. A larger convenience store chain exists in metropolitan areas such as Phoenix, Arizona, under the similar name QuikTrip. This name may also be influenced by Kwik-E-Mart, the name of the convenience store on The Simpsons.