EXtreme Ray of Something
eXtreme Ray of SomethingType: Combat
MP Cost: 7
This spell fires a powerful ray of something at your opponent, dealing 10-16 points of damage.
|Effect:||Deals (8-16)+((15*Mys)/100) damage, where Mys is your buffed Mysticality (which is capped at 134), and divisions are rounded down.|
|You call forth an eXtreme Ray of <whatever>, dealing N damage to your opponent.|
- This spell will invoke an eXtreme Ray of something, dealing elemental or physical damage. There are several spells for each type of damage. Examples:
- Bacon Grease
- Burning Coals
- Scalding Coffee
- Toaster Ovens
- Frozen Chickens
- Ice Cubes
- Chattering Teeth
- Creepy Little Girls
- Plague Rats
- Spooky Noises
- Moldy Cheese
- Paint Thinner
- Poo Gas
- Foul Language
- Broken Glass
- Rusty Ball Bearings
- Toenail Clippings
- Untyped bonus damage to this spell is capped at +35.
- If your bonus spell damage exceeds the cap, you will get the message:
- The stench ray of Poo Gas is a reference to the animated television series Freakazoid!, wherein the term "poo gas" is used by several characters to describe the stench of the sewers.
- The cold ray of Frozen Chickens may refer to the Chicken Gun myth, as tested on MythBusters.
- The spooky ray of Creepy Little Girls is a reference to a common horror motif. Creepy little girls have appeared in films like The Ring and The Shining, and video games like F.E.A.R..