This is a special steel-reinforced can of Dyspepsi-Cola, grooved for increased shrapnel. A special compartment on the top is filled with Rock Pops, which mix with the soda when the pin is pulled.
(In-game plural: Dyspepsi grenades)
Item number: 1335
Description ID: 518906130
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- The Cola Wars Battlefield (In the Cloaca-Cola Uniform)
- Dyspepsi-Cola General
- Dyspepsi-Cola Knight
- Dyspepsi-Cola Soldier
- Jackson, the 106-year-old Dyspepsi-Cola Veteran (Occurs with Cloaca-Cola Uniform equipped)
- Dyspepsi-Cola knapsack
|You pull the tab on the grenade and throw it. Your opponent is simultaneously covered with sticky soda and hit for 50 - 60 damage worth of shrapnel.|
- Reduces Monster's Attack by 2
- The idea that Pop rocks and cola produce an explosion in real life comes from this urban legend.
- The item itself is plausibly in reference to an episode of The Simpsons where Homer uses a can of soda and a package of pop-rocks to escape from a candy convention after stealing a very expensive gummi.
- Dyspepsi-Cola is a reference to Pepsi Cola
"1335" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.