Dusty animal skull
This is a jawbone and cranium of some kind of animal, meatpasted together into a complete skull. The jaw and cranium weren't from the same animal (possibly not even the same species), so it looks a little awkward, but you've never been one to look a gift skull in the mouth.
(In-game plural: dusty animal skulls)
|dusty animal cranium||dusty animal jawbone|
|dusty animal skull|
- With no other bones:
|You look at the skull. Alas, you knew it well. Well, not really. Maybe if you had some more bones to go with it, it could be useful for something, though.|
- Without the necessary bones:
|You pick up the animal skull, and start hooking other bones to it. How does that song go? "The hip bone's connected to the thigh bone, the thigh bone's connected to the, er, neck bone?" Looks like you don't have enough bones.|
- With one each of all 98 other dusty animal bones (not counting the dusty animal cranium or dusty animal jawbone):
|You pick up the animal skull, and start hooking other bones to it. It would be easier if there were instructions, Tab A into Slot B, or something... eventually, though, you manage to produce a fully-assembled animal skeleton. If you can call something made out of random cat, monkey, and hamster bones "fully-assembled". The magic that had previously animated the animals kicks back in, and it stands up shakily and looks at you. "Graaangh?"|
- When used with no other bones, the text refers to an often misquoted line from William Shakespeare's Hamlet, "Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio..."
- Used some, but not all of the necessary bones, the text refers to a popular children's song titled "Dry Bones".
|TOP 10 dusty animal skull collections|
6. DaisyDewk - 49 | 7. Dik - 37 | 8. Pastahead - 34 | 9. Magic2729 - 23 | 10. Artie Effham - 16
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings