These are dry noodles. There is nothing clever which can be said about them.
(In-game plural: bunches of dry noodles)
- Knob Goblin Master Chef
- Pastamastery (Without Transcendental Noodlecraft 3/Day)
- Pastamastery (With Transcendental Noodlecraft 5/Day)
Noodles are primarily used to produce edible dishes, though this is not always the case.
Basic dishes require Pastamastery to create.
The 4 fullness dishes are made with ingredients found in the Copse of the Deep Fat Friars, and are easiest to acquire thanks to their convenience. They offer low, balanced stat gains but the lowest adventure gains (3.125 per fullness).
The 5 fullness dishes are made with ingredients from Mt. McLargeHuge. They offer medium stat gains towards a single stat and moderate adventure gains (3.7 per fullness), but the ingredients are available somewhat later and generally aren't convenient to acquire (particularly since any goat cheese is likely used for the Mt. McLargeHuge Quest). Three of these will fill your stomach with ease (four with Stomach of Steel).
There are some 6 [[fullness] dishes that have somewhat unusual availability (primarily Cobb's Knob Kitchens, which is rather out of the way), but offer the strongest stat and adventure gains (4.08 per fullness) with a fairly low level requirement. Those with access to the Degrassi Knoll Mushroom Fields can grow multiple Knob mushrooms by the second day of an ascension, offering a convenient way to cook one of the two dishes en mass. You will need other foods to supplement this diet, however, due to the inevitable leftover stomach space.
As these are all saucy foods, they benefit from the Saucemaven skill; with this skill learned, they will yield an additional 5 adventures as a Pastamancer or Sauceror, while other classes will get an additional 3 adventures.
One exception is the spaghetti con calaveras, which has the same yields as the other 6 fullness dishes, but requires learning the recipe from the April Shower. Those with access to the Gno-Mart can purchase a marzipan skull to cook this with relative ease.Another exception is the haunted Hell ramen, an improved Hell ramen that also provides a useful buff. Those with access to the Voting Booth are sometimes able to fight the angry ghosts that drop the necessary ghostly ectoplasm to make this dish.
Lo Mein Dishes
|Food name||Stir-Fry||Adventures||Stat gains||Fullness||Basic item|
asparagus lo mein
|9-16||10-16 Muscleboundness, 10-16 Enchantedness||3|| |
stalk of asparagus
olive lo mein
|9-16||10-16 Cheek 10-16 Strongness||3|| |
Knoll lo mein
|14-21||30-34 Strongness||4|| |
Knob lo mein
|14-21||30-34 Wizardliness||4|| |
spooky lo mein
|14-21||30-34 Cheek||4|| |
- savory dry noodles
- starchy crossbow
- starchy staff
- starchy sword
- Consumed when casting Carbohydrate Cudgel.
- Prior to rollover on June 14th 2006, dry noodles could also be used with the standard "cook" command to make chow mein dishes. However, since rollover on that day, chow mein dishes require access to The Wok of Ages in The League of Chef-Magi.
- After February 25, 2008, lo mein dishes no longer required The Wok of Ages to cook.
- Prior to an update July 7, 2015, dry noodles were used for Transcendental Noodlecraft dishes.
|TOP 10 dry noodles collections|
6. Skent - 35861 | 7. mwahaha - 33000 | 8. Ultima67 - 23704 | 9. Mac_Gyver - 23327 | 10. Poncho the Sane - 23037
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings