Dreadsylvanian shepherd's pie
Meat and mushroom pies just like this one served many generations of Dreadsylvanian shepherds' need for meat and mushroom pies.
(In-game plural: Dreadsylvanian shepherd's pies)
- Dreadsylvanian Village
- The Old Duke's Estate
|You eat the shepherd's pie. It's not baaaaaad.|
|(You gain 3 Fullness.)|
- Since January 1, 2018, the Dreadsylvanian shepherd's pie like other level 13+ consumables may no longer be consumed in Hardcore/Ronin.
- A more detailed explanation of how to acquire the pie:
- To get the dread tarragon, go to the Woods, enter the Cabin, then the kitchen, and check out the spice rack.
- To get the bone flour, you first need an old dry bone, which is a drop from the spooky skeletons in the Castle; then you need to be a Muscle class, go to the Woods, then the Cabin, then the kitchen and screw around with the flour mill.
- To get the dreadful roast, go to the Castle, enter the Hall, then the dining room, and grab the roast. There is only one in each instance.
- To get the stinking agaricus, you need to go to the Castle, then the Dungeon, check out the guardroom, and break off some choice bits. There is only one per instance.
- To bake the pie you need to be a Pastamancer or Sauceror and go to The Old Duke's Estate in the Village, and head into the servant's quarters.
- If you have the meat, all of the ingredients can be bought in the Mall.
- The effect acquired by eating the pie is required to fight The Unkillable Skeleton (Hard Mode). The effect is removed if you win the fight. It is not removed if you lose.
|TOP 10 Dreadsylvanian shepherd's pie collections|
6. Mac_Gyver - 4 | 7. myrth77 - 4 | 8. kirByllAmA - 4 | 9. Nikademus - 3 | 10. StaticMan - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings