Dr. Henry "Dakota" Fanning, Ph.D., R.I.P.
While searching through the ruins of the ancient park, you come upon a skeleton dressed in a mouldering leather jacket and fedora. After a moment of respectful silence, you loot his pockets. I guess there's nothing he can possess which you cannot take away.
|You acquire an item: antique machete|
|You acquire an item: cool whip|
Occurs at The Hidden Park.
- Occurs on the 7th adventure in The Hidden Park.
- Prior to the Hidden City revamp on August 24, 2013, this occurred at the Ruins, dropped the archaeologist's notebook instead of the antique machete, and the text said "ancient city" instead of "ancient park".
- The name "Dr. Henry "Dakota" Fanning, Ph.D." is a combination of "Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr.", hero of Raiders of the Lost Ark and its sequels, and "Dakota Fanning", a child actress.
- The last sentence in the description is a reference to the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- Indiana Jones famously wears a leather jacket and fedora and carries a bullwhip.
- You can actually meet "Dakota" Fanning before he meets his untimely end if you don't gain access to The Hidden Temple by alternate means before hitting a mainstat of 35.