Double Bacon Beelzeburger
This is at least the second most evil hamburger you've ever seen. Maybe even the single most evil. Looks pretty tasty, though.
(In-game plural: Double Bacon Beelzeburgers)
- evil golden arches (0-3)
- Hell's Kitchen (300 Meat, Bad Moon only)
- Chez Snootée (sometimes) (300 Meat)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You eat the Beelzeburger. As you're swallowing it, you could swear that the bacon is trying to strangle you...|
|(You gain 3 Fullness.)|
- "Beelzeburger" is a reference to Beelzebub, the name of a deity worshiped in the Philistine city of Ekron, and also to Beelzubul the Demon (as with several religions, the names of any earlier foreign or "pagan" deities often became synonymous with the concept of an adversarial entity). "Baal-Zebul" translates as "Prince of the Gods," and the Hebrews in mockery called him Beelzebub (Ba'al-zvuv in Hebrew), or "Lord of the Flies" because sacrifices to him were left at the altar raw and dripping until they rotted away.
- "This is at least the second most evil hamburger you've ever seen" is a reference to The Secret of Monkey Island. At one point in the game, Guybrush examines an oversized statue of a monkey's head, and exclaims "That's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!" It also was a running joke in sequels, always following the pattern "the second-_____est _____ I've ever seen."
- "The second most evil hamburger you've ever seen" may also refer to Get Smart, the original source for the Monkey Island quote. A running gag on the show was that Maxwell Smart would see some oversized object, and remark it was "the second biggest" he'd ever seen.
|Brimstone Chicken Sandwich | Double Bacon Beelzeburger | Lord of the Flies-sized fries|
|TOP 10 Double Bacon Beelzeburger collections|
6. Ruler_of_Hell - 6790 | 7. StripTease - 5507 | 8. Farflier - 5008 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 4369 | 10. Raph Fury - 4025
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings