This is a doll house. You're welcome to it. It's full of tiny little furniture for tiny fake plastic people. Here you can live out all your frustrated hopes, dreams, and fears in miniature! It's psychotherapiffic!
(In-game plural: doll houses)
- sturdy Crimbo crate (0-1)
|4 wooden blocks||3 squares of felt|
|You open the door of the doll house, and the entire thing immediately collapses. Stupid cheap dollhouse. At least the figures inside it are in good shape.|
- When used, gives you 3-5 random tiny plastic Series 1 or Crimbo figures (including the rares and uncommons).
- This is the only Crimbo 2005 toy to not have a spooky equivalent.
- It does however have a futuristic equivalent.
- The sentence, "You're welcome to it" is a reference to the 1995 movie Welcome to the Dollhouse.
- "Here you can live out all your "frustrated hopes, dreams, and fears in miniature! It's psychotherapiffic!" is a possible reference to Virginia Axline, M.D.'s book "Dibs in Search of Self", in which a young boy acts out his family problems using a dollhouse. The technique is called 'play therapy', which Dr. Axline pioneered.
- It may also allude to the hallucinogen-related use of "Perky Pat" fashion doll layouts in Philip K. Dick's The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch.
|TOP 10 doll house collections|
6. Bandanaman - 967 | 7. Yessu - 533 | 8. scrabbit - 411 | 9. UnknownUser - 395 | 10. Jaybone - 385
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings