Doc's Miracle Cure
Are your Tuesdays gray? Your Wednesdays, too? Are your Thursdays and Fridays progressively grayer than your Tuesdays and Wednesdays? Then look no further! Doc's Miracle Cure is precisely what you need to bring some color back into your life. A spoonful of sugar from Doc's Sugar Bowl would help this medicine go down, but you don't have any of that.
(In-game plural: bottles of Doc's Miracle Cure)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You open the bottle and drink the Miracle Cure. You feel a curious sensation in your stomach. The sensation's curiosity subsides, and so does the sensation. You feel better.|
- During The Gray Plague, it cured the symptoms and returned your chat and Kmail text back to normal.
- Doc's Miracle Cure did not prevent you from contracting the plague again through chat or Kmail.
- The description refers to the song 'Friday I'm In Love' by The Cure, which includes the line 'I don't care if Monday's blue/Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too/Thursday I don't care about you/It's Friday I'm in love.' It also refers to the progressive nature of the grey plague, which caused players' text to get greyer and greyer over time.
- "A spoonful of sugar" refers to the song of the same name from the movie Mary Poppins.
- "Doc's Sugar Bowl" is a reference to the song The Biggest One by They Might Be Giants.
- The items that can be exchanged are all references to the band The Cure, being the album Blood Flowers, the song Plastic Passion and the song The Lovecats.
"1321" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.
|The Gray Plague - edit|
| blood flower | comfy blanket | Doc's Miracle Cure | empty blowgun | loaded serum blowgun |
lovecat tail | plastic passion fruit | questionable taco | rose-colored glasses | zombie pineal gland