This is not a honky deity, nor some immortal Gaijin. It's one of those weird British exploding paper tube things.
(In-game plural: divine crackers)
- Summon Party Favor
|You pull the ends of the cracker, and it makes a loud noise. Your opponent looks a little shaken up.|
- Has a chance of stealing an item from the monster, using the same rules as pickpocket but with an intrinsic +60% item drop bonus.
- Pickpocket-only items cannot be stolen with this.
- Only one item can be stolen per combat, even with multiple crackers.
- "Cracker" and "honky" are derogatory terms for Caucasians. Gaijin is Japanese for "foreigner", sometimes used with negative connotations.
|TOP 10 divine cracker collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 2911 | 7. The Prize Patrol - 2700 | 8. Crono666 - 1789 | 9. Poncho the Sane - 1773 | 10. the_loath_ranger - 1768
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Summoned Party Favors|