Divine champagne flute
(In-game plural: divine champagne flutes)
- Summon Party Favor
- With no booze in inventory:
|Sadly, you lack even a single glass, snifter, bottle or box of booze. These things aren't very useful if you don't have anything to put in them. Something that's booze, anyways -- drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass? Yo, this is bad.|
- With booze in inventory:
|Sure, you've got a divine champagne flute, but, let me ask you -- what are you gonna put in it? Huh? Did you ever think of that?!|
|Well, Yes, I Did, Actually. Bottoms Up!|
- Upon choosing your booze:
|You pour the <drink> into your divine champagne flute, and it immediately begins fizzing over. You drink it quickly, then throw the flute in front of a plastic fireplace and break it.|
|You gain some Drunkenness.|
- Replaces the booze's usual consumption message but preserves all other properties.
- The flute adds bonus MP restoration to booze. MP gained is 7 * adventures + (0-15), plus any MP which would have been gained from the original drink itself.
- With booze that does not give any adventures (like the steel margarita), the flute will be lost with no MP restore.
- When used with booze which grants special effects (such as dusty bottles of wine, tiny plastic sword drinks, or gloomy mushroom wine), all messages related to effects, items, or HP gains/losses are suppressed (though they still take place as usual).
- The divine champagne flute can not be "used" with drinks bought at The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery.
- The last line of the "when used" text may refer to a very old tradition of smashing glasses in the fireplace after a toast. This was done either to show that the hosts were wealthy enough to destroy expensive glass, or because the toast was so important that the glasses would never be used for a less worthy toast.
- The line "drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass? Yo this is bad" refers to similar lyrics in the extended version of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song by Will Smith.
|TOP 10 divine champagne flute collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 3588 | 7. whizdad - 3427 | 8. The Prize Patrol - 2976 | 9. FatCatPeter - 2908 | 10. Spaketchup - 2746
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Summoned Party Favors|