If Jesus built a hot rod, could He install tires so durable that even He couldn't pop them? That's an interesting question, but it has nothing to do with this object. This is a party favor plucked from the divine aether, a cardboard tube with a rolled-up paper tube on one end and a cheap plastic reed on the other.
(In-game plural: divine blowouts)
- Summon Party Favor
|You sneak up behind your opponent and blast the blowout, simultaneously scaring and papercutting him for X damage. That was pretty sneaky of you!|
- X is equal to buffed Moxie.
- Y is equal to the square root of X rounded up, but is capped at 23.
- "Jesus Built My Hotrod" is a song from Psalm 69 by Ministry.
- Blowout is another term for flat tire.
- The first line of the description is an omnipotence paradox.
|TOP 10 divine blowout collections|
6. Suant_KaliMa - 12145 | 7. The Prize Patrol - 10824 | 8. Shao Mi - 10200 | 9. jenrose - 9875 | 10. FatCatPeter - 8578
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Summoned Party Favors|