This is a disco ball, which can be used either to liven up a disco party or to hit stuff in the head. You're thinking the latter is probably a better option in most contexts.
(In-game plural: disco balls)
- The Spooky Forest
- A Three-Tined Fork
- chewing gum on a string (sometimes)
- Starting/Ascending as a Disco Bandit
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
Blinding light reflects off your disco ball, blinding your opponent for X damage. And that's the way (uh-huh, uh-huh) you like it (uh-huh, uh-huh). WHAM! BAM! BOINK!
You beat <it> soundly with your disco ball, doing X damage. They'll need an extended stay at the YMCA to recover, but at least it's fun to stay there. WHAM! POW! BONK!
You smack <it> in the head with your disco ball, and don't stop 'til you get enough. Enough damage, that is. X points' worth, to be precise. WHAMMO! KAPOW! BARF!
You smack <it> with your disco ball. Waterloo! <It> couldn't escape if <it> wanted to, and sustains X damage. BARF! BARF! WHACK!
You smack your disco ball into <its> head, doing X damage. At this rate, <it> has little chance of (ah, ah, ah, ah) stayin' alive. WHAM! BOOF! POW!
You swing your disco ball and disco-dance up a storm, doing an infernal X points of damage to your bewildered opponent. ZOT! WHAMMO! SOCKO!
You twirl your disco ball above your head. <It> violently shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shakes <its> booty, sustaining X damage. KERBLAM! SOCKO! ZOT!
You twirl your disco ball above your head. Your opponent starts to panic! Then <it> runs blindly into a wall, sustaining X damage. POW! BONK! POW!
- Formerly a usable item (which did nothing useful).
- The attack messages are chock-full of references to disco-themed songs:
- "(Uh-huh, uh-huh) you like it (uh-huh, uh-huh)" comes from "That's The Way (I Like It)", while "shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shakes <its> booty" comes from "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty"; both songs are KC and the Sunshine Band numbers.
- "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees inspires part of another hit message: "(ah, ah, ah, ah) stayin' alive."
- "Waterloo! <It> couldn't escape if <it> wanted to" is from ABBA's "Waterloo".
- "YMCA [...] it's fun to stay there" references "YMCA" by the Village People.
- The "panic!" message is a nod to the band formerly known as "Panic! at the Disco".
- The successful attack "You swing your disco ball and disco-dance up a storm, doing an infernal X points of damage to your bewildered opponent," refers to the song "Disco Inferno" by The Trammps.
- "Don't stop 'til you get enough" is a reference to "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" by Michael Jackson.
|disco ball | disco mask | helmet turtle | mariachi pants | pasta spoon | ravioli hat | saucepan | seal-skull helmet | seal-clubbing club | stolen accordion | turtle totem|
|TOP 10 disco ball collections|
6. Ulrika - 222222 | 7. bluedancer - 200640 | 8. Capntastic - 91113 | 9. Raullen - 77409 | 10. kidMissile - 62947
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings