Disco Dance of Doom
Disco Dance of DoomType: Combat
MP Cost: 3
usable once per fight
You can bust a disco move all up out the joint, damaging your opponent all the while.
Deals damage and weakens opponent
|Effect:||Deals 6-8 damage and lowers monster level by 3.|
|When used with no Disco Momentum:|
You bust into the Electric Slide, sliding up to your opponent and poking <her> for 6-8 damage, almost knocking <her> off <her> feet.
When used with 1 point of Disco Momentum:
When used with 2 points of Disco Momentum:
- This skill generates one point of Disco Momentum with Disco State of Mind.
- Each point of Disco Momentum increases the damage dealt by this skill and increases its deleveling by 4.
- Stealth Mistletoe will double the deleveling (but not the damage).
- Casting this skill can randomly be required by Mayor Ghost (Hard Mode) (never more than once per fight).
- Prior to the Disco Bandit skill revamp on October 21, 2013, this skill cost 5 MP and could be used an unlimited times per fight. It was used as a part of Disco Combos. Its attack message was formerly:
- You disco dance all up out the joint. In the process, you hit your opponent for 6-8 damage, and leave <him> reeling.
- Prior to the revamp, this skill used to hit up to two enemies when fighting Group Monsters and its damage and deleveling effects were doubled. The accompanying message became:
- You disco dance all up out the joint. In the process, you elbow <two/both> of them for X damage, and leave them reeling.