Dinseylandfill Employee Manual
Welcome to Dinseylandfill, new employee! This is a quick guide to turn you into the ultimate amusement park worker!
- The Dinsey Company Store offers a wide variety of merchandise, be it consumables, permanent equipment, books, or even a one-day ticket or tattoo!
All quests give you 3 FunFunds™ upon completion. Although two are offered every day, only 1 assignment can be completed. Don't forget to return to the Employee Assignment Kiosk for a performance review!
- Barf Mountain assignments: A prime tourist attraction, Barf Mountain assignments are based on placating guests and maintaining the track.
- Track Maintenance: Adventure here until encountering This Ride Is Like... A Rollercoaster Baby Baby, equip the lube-shoes, and ride to complete this quest.
- Guest Sustenance Assurance: Use the complimentary Dinsey refreshments when "interacting" with park guests. Since you can hand candy out to multiple guests at once, this will not necessarily cost 30 adventures.
- Toxic Teacups assignments: The Teacups may spin wildly, but there's nothing too chaotic about these assignments.
- Uncle Gator's Country Fun-Time Liquid Waste Sluice assignments: This attraction's age is showing, so certain ...elements... may need removing.
- Bear Removal: Shoo away 8 Nasty bears from the place. They're quite strong, and get even tougher when angered!
- Racism Reduction: Spend 15 adventures removing offensive elements of the ride. This can be done when "maintaining" the animatronics.
- Pirates of the Garbage Barges assignments: you may not have to walk the plank into this river of garbage, but you'll sure have to handle the stank. And its sources, for that matter.
- Waterway Debris Removal: Equip the trash net and fish out 20 pieces of garbage from the ride.
- Sexism Reduction: Spend 15 adventures removing offensive elements of the ride. This can be done when "interacting" with the actors.
Note that if you accept a quest, but do not finish it that same day, you can finish the the day after and still accept a new quest.
- Barf Mountain – Currently the highest meat-granting zone in the game, with zone-exclusive equipment and effects that increase gains even further. Once every 30 adventures (or 15 with the correct setting in Barf Mountain Breakdown, there is the option to ride the rollercoaster for heaps of stats and a decent amount of meat.
- Pirates of the Garbage Barges – A bulky 150 ML zone, with semi-useful drops for ascension.
- Uncle Gator's Country Fun-Time Liquid Waste Sluice – Monsters in this zone scale to player stats. Like the clan of cave bars, monsters in this zone multiply Monster Level by 3 (or 5 with the correct setting in Gator Gamer). Additionally, there is environmental hazard Stench, which can also be toggled off in Gator Gamer.
- The Toxic Teacups – The only monster in this zone is the toxic beastie, which scales with player stats. At the end of every combat in the Teacups, turns of Toxic Vengeance are applied, reducing Muscle, Mysticality, and Moxie equal to 1 per turn while granting inordinate amounts of Stench Damage and Spell Damage equal to 3 per turn. The number of turns of Toxic Vengeance granted by every combat is normally 3, but can be toggled in the control console.
The Maintenance Tunnels
There are various settings that can be fiddled with to modify parts of each ride. The rooms are locked, however, and must be opened by exploring their respective zones:
- Barf Mountain Breakdown: toggles the weighting of how stats are distributed from the rollercoaster, similar to gaining substats from combat as different classes.
- In Your Cups (control room): toggle the number of turns of Toxic Vengeance acquired from each combat at the Teacups from 1-5. Turns of Toxic Vengeance will always be granted, so the 1000 RPM setting will technically grant 2 turns, and so on. This is exactly the same as The Whirling Wheatgrass Juice Cup.
- Gator Gamer: Disables the environmental stench damage. You can also turn it back on, though it's hard to imagine why you'd do that...
- The Pirate Bay: enables the animatronic flashy pirate, which is a broken animatronic that possesses every drop available in the zone.
With the Dinsey Maintenance Manual, additional options unlock:
- Barf Mountain Breakdown: change the frequency of rollercoaster cars from 30 per lineup to 15 per lineup.
- In Your Cups (control room): relaxing safety protocols increases the Attack and Defense of toxic beasties by 55. Tightening the protocols will undo this.
- Gator Gamer: changes the ML multiplier from 3 to 5 and increases the Attack and Defense of the animatronics by 20.
- Mysteriously, there is no additional option in The Pirate Bay.
The Cryo-Stasis Facility
Though mentioned in his autobiography, the enigmatic founder of Dinseylandfill is said to have been preserved for the future. The method in which he has been preserved is quite irregular, however...
Underneath the storage facilities lie Wart Dinsey himself! Well, just his brain in a Dinsey mecha. Obviously the battle-suit is built to last, so anyone brave enough to confront Wart may need to use some unconventional strategies...
|Elemental International Airport (Duty Free Shop)|
| Spring Break Beach
| Conspiracy Island
| That 70s Volcano
| The Glaciest|