Dining In (the Castle)
You are in the massive dining room of the castle. A table stretches as far as you can see, bedecked with candles and the remains of a decades-old meal.
- If the dreadful roast has not been claimed this instance:
Curiously, what appears to be an entirely unspoiled chunk of raw Meat sits near the end of the table.
- You grab the massive roast and shove it in your pocket. You never know when a big chunk of raw meat will come in handy.
(Only one roast per instance; this option will disappear if the roast has been taken)
- You clear the nastiest dishes from the table by dumping them down the laundry chute. After a moment, you guiltily return to the chute and shout "Sorry, laundrymen." into it.
- (No more Stench monsters will appear in the castle)
|| Levitate up to the rafters
- You float up to the rafters and find a wax banana -- somebody must've been angry that it wasn't a real banana, and tossed it up here in protest.
If someone else has already obtained the wax banana in this instance:
- You float up to the rafters, but find them barren of anything interesting. Yes -- there aren't even any bananas. (this does not end the turn, stay at this menu)
|| No thanks, I'll eat somewhere else
- You head back to the great hall.
Occurs at This Hall is Really Great in Dreadsylvanian Castle.
- The "Grab the roast" option is only available if nobody has claimed a roast this instance.
- The "Levitate up to the rafters" option is only available as a mysticality class.
- The message when the wax banana has already been obtained is a reference to the 1922 Broadway song, Yes! We Have No Bananas.