Denim Axes Examined
You meet a travelling axe salesman and check out his wares. You're especially impressed by the axes made out of denim. I mean, can you even sharpen denim? Apparently you can.
He offers to trade you one for one of your rubber axes.
- With a rubber axe in inventory:
You make the trade and go on your merry way, examining your new denim axe.
|You lose an item: rubber axe|
|You acquire an item: denim axe|
- Without a rubber axe in inventory:
"What kind of crap are you trying to pull?" the axe salesman asks, and leaves in a huff. Pulled by a tizzy.
Okay, maybe some other time, then.
Occurs Inside the Palindome.
- One adventure is used upon a successful axe trade. Any other result/choice does not use up an adventure.
- "Denim Axes Examined" is a well known palindrome.
- May be a reference to the Hurloon Wrangler, a Magic: The Gathering card of the Unglued edition. The Minotaur-like creature has Denimwalk, which makes it unblockable if the defending player is wearing any clothes made of denim. In the illustration, it wields a large axe, which may be how the Denim Axe came into existence.