Deluxe Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game
A Deluxe Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game is located in every Clan VIP Lounge. It may be used three times per day and like other once-a-days, it may be used again after ascending.
- On first through third use:
- You carefully guide the claw over a prize and press the button (which is mahogany inlaid with mother-of-pearl -- very nice!) -- the claw slowly descends...
- After third use:
- You probably shouldn't play with this machine any more today -- you wouldn't want to look greedy in front of the other VIPs, would you?
Familiar (<1% chance per play):
Enchanted Equipment (~1% chance per play):
Stuffed Animals/Stuffies (~2-3% chance per play):
- stuffed Baron von Ratsworth
- stuffed Meat
- stuffed mink
- stuffed teddy butler
- stuffed monocle
- stuffed tin of caviar
Stuffed Treasure (~5-6% chance per play):
Nothing (~2/3 chance per play)
- The machine is usable in Ronin/Hardcore.
- Clans may also have a standard Mr. Klaw "Skill" Crane Game in their Clan Rumpus Room. The two Mr. Klaw machines operate independently of each other.
- The name of the machine is a reference to the They Might Be Giants song, "Mr. Klaw."