Deflated inflatable dodecapede
This is a pool-toy made of two pieces of vinyl connected by a razor-sharp seam down each side. It's perfect for fun in the pool, if you don't mind going to the emergency room every now and again.
(In-game plural: deflated inflatable dodecapedes)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the deflated inflatable dodecapede in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It inflates to the proper size and floats around the terrarium suspiciously, making sure no one's shooting low-res pixellated arrows at it.|
|You decide to name him Gabediah.|
- June 2005's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description, unfortunately, has been lost to the sands of time.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 8, 2008.
- The use text references the old arcade game Centipede, where the player (supposedly, due to the imagination required with video games in the 1980s) controlled a small gnome that shot arrow-like lasers at a continually descending centipede. In its sequel, Millipede, the player's representation had more obviously arrow-shaped projectiles.
|TOP 10 deflated inflatable dodecapede collections|
6. moonbuggy - 2 | 7. madhatter60 - 2 | 8. Draius - 2 | 9. flowered angel - 2 | 10. maryjane666 - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
miniature gravy-covered maypole
| deflated inflatable dodecapede
| Succeeded by:|