Collect the following items:
- spooky fairy gravy, a one-time drop from the Spooky Wheelbarrow adventure.
- inexplicably glowing rock, another one-time drop.
- small leather glove, a drop from the spooky gravy fairy guard adventure.
Cook together the small leather glove and the spooky fairy gravy to obtain the spooky glove. Note that you will lose the glove when opening the entrance cavern, however you only have to do this once. If you lose against Felonia, you do not have to make a spooky glove again and can use it for other purposes.
- "You must investigate the Spooky Gravy Barrow, Citizen, and stop the spooky gravy fairies from tormenting our bugbears!"
- "You've done it! The bugbears have finally returned to a state of normalcy. Without their Queen to lead them, the spooky gravy fairies won't cause us any more problems. And now, for your reward."
- He opens a safe in the corner of his office, and pulls out several small bottles.
"These bottles contain a fast-acting mushroom-fermenting solution. Just stuff a mushroom into the bottle and shake it up in a Cocktailcrafting Kit, and you'll get a delicious bottle of mushroom wine."
|You acquire 6 bottles of mushroom fermenting solution|
- Completing this quest also changes adventures in The Bugbear Pens.