Deep Enough to Dive
You stomp around the Heap, looking for somebody with whom to pick a fight, but the mounds of garbage are entirely unoccupied. You're just about to give up when you see something in the distance -- a normal-sized dumpster.
You get a little closer, and come to the realization that it's not normal-sized at all -- it's a slightly-larger-than-normal-sized dumpster!
You get even closer, and realize that you were wrong again -- it is, in fact, a very large dumpster. The largest you've ever seen, in fact!
On the side is a crudely spray-painted message: PROPERTY OF OSCUS. GO AWAY. You don't like the tone of that message. You are filled with a desire to teach its writer a lesson, and with the sudden, inexplicable knowledge that said writer is inside the dumpster at this very moment.
|Wig out, climb in, throw down|
- With stenchform:
Oscus pokes his head out of the top of the dumpster as you approach.
- If someone else has already entered combat with Oscus:
You start to climb into the dumpuster, but you hear the sound of your clanmate <name> locked in combat with somebody inside it. You should probably wait until they're done.
- If Oscus has already been defeated:
You climb into the dumpster, but find it empty. Looks like somebody else already took care of whoever was living in here.
|Do like the sign says|
Dumpsters are for chumpsters, that's what you always say. Or at least that's what you say right now.
Occurs at The Heap.
- This adventure only occurs when The Heap is clear of hobos.
- The title of this adventure references the practice of dumpster diving, which is literally diving in to dumpsters for food or whatever else you can find.
- "Deep enough to dive" is also a lyric to the song "The Dam at Otter Creek" by the band Live.