|Locations||The Old Man's Bathtime Adventure|
|Monster Parts||head, leg, tail|
From deep within a cave high above the shoreline, a snake with a hundred heads looms above you, ancient and bloodthirsty. Strike one head off, and two more will grow in its place!
So unless you're planning on opening a profitable chain of Hydra-head barbecues, maybe attack the heart, or the liver, or something non-neck-related.
It tries to whip you with its tail, but you stay ahead of that attack.
It tries to bite you in the <kidney>, but two heads go for you at the same time and bonk together.
By cleverly dodging, ducking, and weaving back and forth, you manage to make six of the heads braid themselves together. You point and laugh while dodging the other 94 heads. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: Hundred Headed IPA (25-30?% chance)*|
Occurs at The Old Man's Bathtime Adventure.
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The hydra can eat 2 crewmembers:
- The Hydra grabs midshipman <crewman> with one mouth, and crewman <crewman> with another, swallowing them both whole. How rude.
- The Hydra lunges at the deck with a dozen starving mouths, but fortunately misses with ten of them. Unfortunately, two mouths swallow two crewmen whole.
- The Hydra thumps its serpentine body on the deck, flattening both the midshipman and the best boy.
- The Hydra swallows crewman <crewman> with one mouth and bo'sun mate <crewman> with another.
- With the storm cloud, blocks the first attack:
- Bolts of lightning tear out of the sky, striking the hydra in two of its heads and dazing the creature for the moment.