Dandy lion cub
This is a lion cub impeccably dressed in a natty wool suit, lambskin gloves, and sheepskin loafers. He looks like he'd be more at home at a fancy cotillion than on the savanna -- he seems to be pretty high-maintenance, and lion maintenance is always tricky.
(In-game plural: dandy lion cubs)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the dandy lion cub in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|He cowers from your other familiars and gives himself a manicure.|
|You decide to name him Totchell.|
- March 2007's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Fairy + Ghuol Whelp. Increases item drops and restores HP/MP after combat. Snappy dresser!
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 17, 2008.
- The "cowering" line and the item name are references to the Cowardly Lion from The Wizard of Oz. The Cowardly Lion's theme song, "If I Only Had the Nerve," includes the same pun: '"I'm afraid there's no denyin' / I'm just a dandelion."
- The wool, lambskin, and sheepskin worn by the lion is a reference to the phrase "In like a lion, out like a lamb," which is commonly used to describe the month of March.
|TOP 10 dandy lion cub collections|
6. Mystic_Potato - 6 | 7. Ekirhal - 5 | 8. hagrid333 - 5 | 9. Martini Saint - 4 | 10. eibbeD - 4
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
Libram of Candy Heart Summoning
| dandy lion cub
| Succeeded by:|
bad penguin egg