DIY protonic accelerator kit
This kit contains everything you need to make a back-mounted protonic accelerator, with an attached handheld spectral ion cannon and a supply of psychokinetic containment traps. Well, everything except the supply of fissionable nuclear material, but surely in this day and age you can just get that at the corner store, right?
(In-game plural: DIY protonic accelerator kits)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
You make a deal with a... supplier... to acquire the necessary nuclear materials, and then you assemble the protonic accelerator. Time to suit up!
|You acquire an item: protonic accelerator pack|
- If you already own a protonic accelerator pack:
- You've already got one of those things, and one is dangerous enough
- August 2016's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Contains a powerful back-mounted device which allows you to burst ghosts.
- In the first Back to the Future movie, the 1955 Doc makes a sarcastic comment that, in 1985, plutonium must be available "at every corner drugstore."
|TOP 10 DIY protonic accelerator kit collections|
6. futinc - 2 | 7. Bandanaman - 2 | 8. I said therefore - 2 | 9. Psycho Sledge - 2 | 10. x1a4 - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
detective school application
| DIY protonic accelerator kit
| Succeeded by:|
Dear Past Self Package