Cursed piece of thirteen
This is a rough gold coin with an evil grinning skull stamped onto it. No wonder it got cursed.
(In-game plural: cursed pieces of thirteen)
|You take the piece of thirteen to a rare coin dealer in Seaside Town (he's got a shop set up right next to that library across the street from the Sleazy Back Alley) to see what you can get for it. Turns out you can get X Meat for it.|
- If you are in a Way of the Surprising Fist run, you will get the following message instead:
- You take the Meat next door and use it to pay everybody's overdue fees for the week.
- When using with 0 adventures, you receive the message "You consider taking the piece of thirteen to a rare coin dealer to see if it's worth anything, but you don't really have time."
- When using with no HP, you receive the message "You consider taking the piece of thirteen to a rare coin dealer to see if it's worth anything, but you're feeling pretty crappy right now."
- Can be used while falling-down drunk.
- The coin is not consumed if the scary pirate is summoned.
- Summons the scary pirate roughly one-third of the time.
- Use Curse Magnet to increase chance of scary pirate appearing to roughly two-thirds.
- An adventure is only used if you fight a scary pirate.
- The description matches the cursed Aztec gold coins in the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
- The name of the item is a reference to the Spanish Dollar, also known as a "piece of eight" because its worth was eight reales. Presumably, the thirteen is a result of the cursed nature of the coin.
|TOP 10 cursed piece of thirteen collections|
6. Skjaeve - 110 | 7. Andyzero - 104 | 8. Papilionoidea - 101 | 9. caducus - 100 | 10. Darkling - 100
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
|Meat-Producing Items - edit|