Crumbling rat skull
| This page is in need of content.
This is all that's left from the body of an ancient rat that an ancient cat lovingly hunted, killed, and left bleeding as a gift to its owners.
(In-game plural: crumbling rat skulls)
- When used from inventory as a Pastamancer:
|You hold the crumbling rat skull aloft and convert it into raw psychic energy, which <thrallname> consumes.|
|You have no idea what to do with this thing.|
- Prior to the myst class revamp this would allow Pastamancers to establish a link to a Vermincelli Pasta Guardian:
- You gingerly hold the crumbling skull between your thumb and forefinger, close your eyes, and concentrate. Your mind frees itself from the tether of your corporeal form and sails beyond the skies of blue, into the sea of green, beyond that into another sky that's more a purplish-red, through a sea that's kind of burnt sienna, and into the great beyond that's beyond that.
- You hear ethereal music playing somewhere near you, and will your mind towards the sound. Here -- well, in a place where time and space have no meaning, 'here' is a relative term, but work with me, people -- you see the shape of a man playing a flute. He's covered from the ankles down by a squirming, undulating mass of little ghost rats.
- "Hey," you say, "Do you know you're ankle-deep in rats?"
- "No," the man says, "but if you hum a few bars, I can fake it." Then he laughs. "Ah, I never get tired of that joke. Of course I know! I'm the Piper, you see, and they follow my music. By the way, would you like some pie?"
- "Uh, no thanks. Say, though, one of those rats would be pretty useful for me back on the plane where I'm from. You see, I have a Kingdom to save and adventures to adventure, and a companion like that would come in handy. Do you suppose I could borrow one?"
- The man shakes his shaggy head. "They will only follow my music. Although I suppose if you knew one's name, you might be able to call it to you. I've named them all, you see. They're the only company I have, here. Well, until you came along. Do you want to hang out for a while? We can watch the rats skitter around . . ."
- "I really should be getting back," you say. "But will you tell me a rat's name, so I can call it?"
- "Sure," he says. "Now, let's see -- I think little <name> will be the best helper. Just make sure and send him back when you're done! I'll miss him."
- "Sure," you say, and will yourself away as fast as you can will.
|TOP 10 crumbling rat skull collections|
6. Sombreo - 1427 | 7. furryone - 1171 | 8. taffyduck - 1111 | 9. Tellmom - 1069 | 10. kragty - 1047
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings