The Crimbo Town Toy Factory is found in Crimbo Town.
After fighting Edwing Abbidriel, the Toy Factory is no longer an adventurable location, but The Crimbo Resistance Headquarters.
| Edwing Abbidriel -- (edit metadata)
- Item Drops: elf resistance buttonq
- Meat Drop: None
- Monster Level: scales • Substat Gain: blank • Moxie for No Hit*: scales
- Monster Defense: Scales with player stats
- Hit Points: scales
- Initiative: Indeterminate
- Elemental Alignment: Indeterminate
- Damage Resistance: Indeterminate
- Adventuring here before agreeing to Don Crimbo's favor gives the message: "Based on the noises coming from inside the factory, you decide you don't want to go in there without a really good reason to do so."
- If you fail to complete Don Crimbo's mission before rollover, it will carry through to the next day.
- After defeating the monster in the daily non-combat adventure, attempting to adventure further results in the message "It looks like things are running pretty smoothly at the factory right now -- there's nobody to fight."
- After defeating Edwing Abbidriel, this location becomes The Crimbo Resistance Headquarters. Attempting to adventure in the Factory again using the Last Adventure link results in the message "Now that you're working with the elves, it seems like it'd be kind of a dick move to go back in there and beat them up."
- After completing each day's quest, the elf from the non-combat starts appearing on subsequent adventures in the factory.
- Running Away from a monster still counts as a combat, and will reduce the number of elves you may fight in the factory. So does using auto-escape items such as the tattered scrap of paper,
- The various monsters in this location may be a reference to the various resistance groups that have fought against various oppressors at various points in various histories.