Crimbo P. R. E. S. S. I. E. (hatchling)
(In-game plural: Crimbo P. R. E. S. S. I. E.s)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the Crimbo P. R. E. S. S. I. E. in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|You hear various whirring, whining, and beeping noises as it boots up.|
|You decide to name it Gofflesby.|
- December 2007's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Acts like either a volleyball or a sombrero (see this forum post for technical details,) and does various robotechtronic things in combat.
- The forum post in question reads:
- Okay, so, what this familiar does is a bunch of random stuff in combat that may or may not be of any interest to optimizers.
- What it also does, however, and what probably is of interest to optimizers, is it acts like a volleyball most of the time.
- Its arena equipment is +5 pounds, and is also [fold]able into a piece of equipment that is +5 pounds and also switches the P. R. E. S. S. I. E.'s functionality from volleyball to sombrero.
- Have fun!
- On a radio show, Jick stated that the P. R. E. S. S. I. E. backronym was created by using the Cyborg Name Generator, with him changing "Immediate Exploration" to "Improvisational Explosions".
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 9, 2008.
|TOP 10 Crimbo P. R. E. S. S. I. E. collections|
6. murphs - 7 | 7. Abikum - 7 | 8. gonepostal - 6 | 9. OkbYe - 5 | 10. Harml3ss - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
V for Vivala mask
| Crimbo P. R. E. S. S. I. E.
| Succeeded by:|
Libram of Divine Favors