Crazy little Turkish delight
This is a thoroughly crazy, entirely small confection made of gelatin and powdered sugar. So, basically, hooves and sticks. It tastes better than it sounds.
(In-game plural: crazy little Turkish delights)
|You eat that crazy little Turkish Delight. It's like a Gummi-bear making sweet, sweet love to a marshmallow. In your mouth.|
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)|
- This item used to have a different consumption message. "You eat that crazy little Turkish Delight. You feel vaguely like a delighted turkey, and wonder where you can get one." The new message (as revealed on the radio show from March 1st, 2007) refers to Riff's remark that "upon eating the first one, that was my estimation of what it tasted like, was like a gummi-bear fucking a marshmallow in your mouth."
- In The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, during Edmund's first visit to Narnia, he encounters The White Witch (herself much like a "snow queen"), who attempts to convince Edmund to betray his siblings to her - by conjuring a box of his favorite treat, Turkish Delight.
- "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" is yet another Queen song.
- Turkish Delight is a confection comparable to a dense, gourmet, unpuffed marshmallow, or the center of a modern-day gumdrop.
- The mention of "hooves and sticks" refers to both the popular misconception that gelatin is extracted from hooves, and the fact that one form of sugar is extracted from sugar cane, which looks like sticks.
|TOP 10 crazy little Turkish delight collections|
6. KlarEsc - 45912 | 7. GoddessRachie - 24988 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 15317 | 9. Xara - 14135 | 10. PlastikObst - 13136
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings