This is a little pile of black wax flakes that smell like your childhood.
(In-game plural: handfuls of crayon shavings)
- Dropped from crayon monsters (combat encounters with the Artistic Goth Kid)
- From inventory (single use):
|You can't figure out anything fun to do with these. Maybe if you used more of them at once...|
- Using 7:
|You acquire an item: wax hat|
- Using 11:
|You acquire an item: wax pants|
- In combat, against a Bugbear Invasion bugbear:
|You toss the shavings at the bugbear, and when they hit it, something strange happens -- they begin to move of their own accord, melting, running down the bugbear's body in tiny streams. The streams converge on the ground, forming a puddle. After a moment, the puddle gathers itself up into a perfect wax replica of the bugbear. You pick it up for later investigation. |
|These things make you nervous -- the last thing you need is to have more than one to worry about at a time.|
- In combat, against anything else:
|You throw the handful of wax shavings at your opponent, gumming up all of his bits and making him smell like a Kindergarten classroom.
- X is approximately 30% of monster attack.
- Y is approximately 30% of monster defense.
- Is not consumed if you fail to copy a bugbear.
|TOP 10 crayon shavings collections|
6. Solve_Omnis - 3342 | 7. Poncho the Sane - 1042 | 8. mhweaver - 1000 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 869 | 10. Skent - 815
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings