|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
You walk into the throne room to see a hunched, wobbly figure seated on a throne made of... beer cans? Yeah, that throne is totally just a haphazard somewhat-throne-shaped pile of beer cans. He perks up as you approach.
"Blaaaa-hic" he gurgles. "Blaaaaaa-hic. I va-hic-... I vant to drink..."
"Every beer in Dreadsylvania? I think you're already did, buddy."
"I don't -hic- have to take that -hic- kind of abuse from a meal," he slurs, as he stands up, revealing himself to be much taller and more muscular than you thought he was when you started mouthing off. Oops.
He smashes a beer bottle on the table and slashes you with the broken end. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ouch! Eek! Argh! Eek! Ouch! Ouch!
He slices at you with his ancient, gnarly fingernails, and manages to scratch you a bit. Eek! Eek! Ooh! Ouch! Ugh! Ouch! Ouch! Argh! Ow!
He sinks his fangs into your. . . <ear>. I guess that'll have to do. Ooh! Eek! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Eek! Ooh! Eek! Ow!
He throws a sloppy haymaker at your leg. The pain reminds you that "the sloppy haymaker" would be a good name for a drink if you ever open that beach cantina you've always dreamed of. Ooh! Argh! Eek! Eek! Oof! Ow! Ooh! Argh! Eek!
He turns into a chaotic cloud of icy mist, which drifts, probably inadvertently, through your leg. Brrrrrrrrrrr.
He tries to turn into a cloud of icy mist and a wolf at the same time, and ends up turning into a cloud full of fangs and claws. It's a little like being attacked by a blender that reeks of beer. (CRITICAL HIT!) Ooh!
He starts to smash a beer bottle to slash you with, then discovers there's some beer left in it.
He tries to slice you with his ancient, gnarly fingernails, but he's too wobbly to land it.
He tries to sink his fangs into your neck, but they rebound harmlessly off your skull.
He throws a sloppy drunken punch at you, but apparently he hits the one on the left, rather than the one that's actually where you're standing.
He turns into a cloud of icy mist and attacks a nearby suit of armor, thinking it's you.
He staggers up to punch you, but loses track of what he's doing and asks if there's any beer left.
|An item drops: Thunkula's drinking cap|
|An item drops: Drunkula's silky pants|
|An item drops: Drunkula's cape|
|An item drops: 0-3 bottle of Bloodweiser|
|You acquire a clan trophy:||Bloody Bottlecap|
|You gain ??? <substat>.|
- This monster cannot be copied.
- This boss has a hard damage cap which is a multiple of your drunkenness. The multiplier is (7 - K) where K is the number of kisses you were getting in the Castle when it was cleared.
- To defeat this boss, have someone overdrink to around 200+ then fight him while drunk. Multiple damage sources help. You can, and should, fight him while falling-down drunk. For ways to deal a lot of damage, see Scaling damage.
- Must be defeated before round 11, or you lose with the message:
- Count Drunkula passes out. You've done some unscrupulous things in your day, but killing a passed out drunk guy is over the line, even for you.
- The number of bottles of Bloodweiser depends on the total number of kisses across all zones of the Dreadsylvania instance at the time the boss is killed. Exact formula needs spading.
- For instructions on how to get overdrunk for Drunkula see Little Chickadee.
- His stats appear to depend on the difficulty level:
- 1 kiss: 1000 attack, 1000 defence, 8000 HP
- 2 kisses: 1200 attack, 1200 defence, 10000 HP
- 3 kisses: 1400 attack, 1400 defence, 12000 HP
- 4 kisses: 1600 attack, 1600 defence, 14000 HP
- 5 kisses: 1800 attack, 1800 defence, 16000 HP
- 6 kisses: 2000 attack, 2000 defence, 18000 HP
- Count Dracula, a vampire
- Count Drunkula (#93467)