Cosmic bowling ball
Your very own planet, and you didn't even have to convert to a new religion for it.
(In-game plural: cosmic bowling balls)
- In The Hidden Bowling Alley, first time per ascension (does not have to be against a native pygmy):
|Since you've got this cosmic bowling ball, you hurl it down the ancient lanes. You knock over a few pins. You may be getting the hang of this!|
|You throw the ball right down the middle of your foe, dealing 100 damage! The ball clatters into a nearby ball return.|
- When used as a combat item, it returns to your inventory at the start of the next combat (without incrementing the cooldown counter).
- When used in The Hidden Bowling Alley, counts as one bowling ball use (reducing the required amount from 5 to 4).
- Does nothing if used as the fifth use; you still need to use a normal bowling ball to initiate the combat with the ancient protector spirit.
- While in your inventory, the ball grants access to four combat skills:
|Bowl Straight Up||Cosmic Ball in the Air (+25% item drop, +50% meat drop)|
|Bowl Sideways||Hurts monsters in the zone and multiplies statgain by 50%|
|Bowl a Curveball||Banishes the monster|
|Bowl Backwards||Drops a random item from a different monster in the zone|
- After any of these skills is used, the ball leaves your inventory for 2N+3 amount of combats (including free combats), where N is the number of bowling skills used that day. (so 5, 7, 9, 11 etc. combats)
- This cooldown is remembered across rollover but not across ascension (you will automatically get it back at the start of a new run).
- The skill's effect lasts for that same number of adventures (for Bowl Straight Up) or the same number of combats (for Bowl Sideways and Bowl a Curveball), while Bowl Backwards' effect is instantaneous.
- Once the cooldown wears off, the ball returns to your inventory at the start of the next combat with the message:
- At the start of combat while the ball hasn't returned to you yet, you will get one of the following messages indicating how long until it returns:
- If you have used Bowl Straight Up, the following is appended to the above text:
- If you have used Bowl Sideways, that skill's start-of-combat text is displayed instead.
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
- Prior to 2022/03/07, this item was not a quest item, which made it possible to send 1 cosmic bowling ball to your Display Case every combat and making for potentially silly shenanigans.
|TOP 10 cosmic bowling ball collections|
6. sensibleb - 1 |
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings