This is a set of windchimes used by the Army of One Love™ to communicate over vast distances. Well, for certain definitions of "vast." "Within earshot," let's say.
(In-game plural: sets of communications windchimes)
- The Battlefield (Frat Warrior Fatigues)
- Bailey's Beetle
- Green Ops Soldier
- Mobile Armored Sweat Lodge
- War Hippy Airborne Commander
- War Hippy Dread Squad
- War Hippy Elder Shaman
- War Hippy Elite Fire Spinner
- War Hippy Elite Rigger
- War Hippy Fire Spinner
- War Hippy F.R.O.G.
- War Hippy Green Gourmet
- War Hippy Homeopath
- War Hippy Naturopathic Homeopath
- War Hippy Shaman
- War Hippy Sky Captain
- War Hippy Windtalker (3)
- The Battlefield (War Hippy Fatigues)
- War, Man. Like, Wow. (one-time)
- In combat, while the war is still on:
|You bang out a series of chimes, and a few moments later, a homeopathic medic runs up to you from somewhere and slaps a filthy poultice on some of your wounds while waving some foul-smelling salts under your nose. Before you can even gag, she's running off toward another wounded soldier. You feel much better, though.|
|You bang out a series of chimes, and after a few seconds a homeopathic medic runs up to you and gives you an injection of carbonated soy milk. It stings a little bit, but you feel totally reinvigorated.|
|You bang out a series of chimes, and after a few minutes a squadron of biplane ferrets flies over your opponent in a seriously disgusting bombing run. He gets hit with 150-200 damage worth of... let's just say... projectiles.|
- Possibly, when used before 10 turns have passed since last use:
|The hippy army HQ isn't likely to send you reinforcements in this particular fight. You probably shouldn't even bother|
- After the war is over (does not consume a round of combat):
|You listen to the windchimes for a while, but nothing interesting happens.|
- Can be traded in for 2 quarters at the wartime Frat House.
- The windchimes' effect is determined as follows:
- If used within 10 turns of the previous use, there is a chance of getting no effect and losing the windchimes. The chance of nothing happening N turns after the last use is 100%-N*10%.
- Otherwise, if the player has less than 25% of their HP remaining, HP is restored.
- Otherwise, if the player has less than 25% of their MP remaining, MP is restored.
- Otherwise, the enemy is damaged.
- The windchimes can be used in the final battle against The Man.
- Using the windchimes after the war is over or when in frat boy uniform does not consume a round of combat.
|TOP 10 communications windchimes collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 2747 | 7. Flar Moonchill - 2583 | 8. BrassOnes - 2540 | 9. SauceAlt - 2478 | 10. Nikademus - 1546
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings