Comma Chameleon egg
This, that you hold in your hands, is an egg from the fabled Comma Chameleon. As you might have heard, she comes and goes, but the more commas people use in their speech, the more likely she is to emerge, which would, certainly, explain the prevalence of these eggs as of late.
(In-game plural: Comma Chameleon eggs)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the Comma Chameleon egg in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|A Comma Chameleon hatches out of it, and watches you intently, occasionally licking her eyeball.|
|You decide to name her Bargaret.|
- August 2006's item of the month from Mr. Store.
- Its in-store description: Hatches a Comma Chameleon. When the chameleon eats a piece of familiar equipment, it becomes that familiar for 30 turns. When it's not emulating another familiar, it does very little.
- First prize in The Raffle House on January 25, 2008.
- This item and the text refers to the Culture Club song Karma Chameleon. During the chorus, the lead singer Boy George sings the stanza "Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon, you come and go, you come and go" so fast that the 'Karma' slurs into sounding like 'Comma'
- The second, rather drawn out sentence of the description is self-referential, in terms of comma usage.
|TOP 10 Comma Chameleon egg collections|
6. tHeEvIlIsHiE3 - 6 | 7. Hawkie - 6 | 8. Birdy - 5 | 9. hagrid333 - 5 | 10. EPsonIC - 5
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
jewel-eyed wizard hat
| Comma Chameleon egg
| Succeeded by:|