This little guy is a baby Coffee Pixie. Coffee pixies are magical creatures who are addicted to caffeine - some thaumobiologists claim it runs in their veins instead of blood. They're a little jumpy, and you wouldn't want to be between them and a Starbucks, but they're fast as heck and twice as useful. As, er, heck.
(In-game plural: coffee sprites)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
|You put the coffee sprite in your Familiar-Gro™ Terrarium.|
|It sprouts wings and turns into a full-grown Coffee Pixie.|
|You decide to name her Fragarth.|
- Formerly available from Mr. Store (for 2 Mr. Accessories), but was replaced by the calm attention-deficit demon on October 6, 2005.
- First prize in The Raffle House on February 18, 2008.
- Thaumobiologists is a reference to the common term for magic in more 'scientific' roleplaying settings as 'thaumaturgy' combined with the 'biologist' root. It's a kind of bastardized Latin that's used to make other words such as "parabiologist" (someone who studies such supernatural creatures as Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster).
- The Coffee Pixie itself bears a slight similarity to Tweek, a character on South Park, who drinks a large amount of coffee and is always high on caffeine because his parents run a coffee shop.
|TOP 10 coffee sprite collections|
6. Maeldwyn - 1 | 7. Trader - 1 | 8. nvx - 1 | 9. RedFiercare - 1 | 10. Cannonball - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings
| Preceded by:
| coffee sprite
Oct. 6, 2004 - Oct. 6, 2005
| Succeeded by:|
calm attention-deficit demon