Club FootType: Combat
MP Cost: 8
Through some cruel accident of evolution, 99% of the nerve endings of every sentient creature in the universe are concentrated in their feet. You've learned to take advantage of this fact by reversing the natural order and bringing the stubber to the toe.
Weakens enemy defense
|Effect:||Lowers enemy defense and stuns the enemy for a varying number of rounds based on the amount of stored Fury you have. It does not consume any Fury.|
- This skill can only be used once per fight.
- When used by a Seal Clubber, this skill's effects increase with stored Fury. With a club as the primary weapon, the stun duration is increased by one round.
|Fury||Defense reduction|| Stun duration (rounds)
| Stun duration (rounds)|
|0 gal.||3-5||1 (stagger)||0|
|1 gal.||5-7||2||1 (stagger)|
- When used by anyone who is not a Seal Clubber, it weakens defense but neither stuns nor staggers.
- The <Fury message> displayed on skill use varies depending on the amount of fury you currently have:
- With 1 Fury: "With fury welling up inside you..."
- With 2 Fury: "With rising fury..."
- With 3 or more Fury: "Drawing on your considerable reserves of fury..."
- While in effect, each round of combat (including the first) will display the message:
Your opponent continues to rub his foot and groan.
- The round of combat before stun wears off will display the message:
Your opponent's foot finally stops hurting.