See also Dreadsylvanian clockwork key.
(In-game plural: clockwork keys)
- gnasty gnome (2)
- gnarly gnome (2)
- Gnomish toolbox
- Clockwork Bartender-in-the-box explosion (0-1)
- clockwork endoskeleton
- clockwork crossbow
- clockwork hat
- clockwork pants
- clockwork sphere
- clockwork sword
- clockwork staff
- clockwork trench coat
- deactivated MicroMechaMech
- This item is a component for Tier 3 Supertinkering.
- Finding ten of these (excepting those found in a Gnomish toolbox) in one Ascension gets you the "Gadget Inspector" trophy.
- "Making pies" refers to the use of Boris's key, Jarlsberg's key, Sneaky Pete's key, digital key, or Richard's star key to make key lime pies.
- "Yo tengo" is Spanish for "I have", and "tengo un llave" means "I have a key". "Aqui" means "here," and sounds like "a key."
|TOP 10 clockwork key collections|
6. murphs - 100 | 7. caducus - 100 | 8. Wizunon - 100 | 9. IronDruid - 100 | 10. Pastahead - 94
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings