This is a clockwork chef in a (non-clockwork) jack-in-the-box. Its artificial intelligence makes it run more efficiently, so it should last longer. To activate it, say "Cirrus, Socrates, particle, decibel, hurricane, dolphin, tulip. " Or, y'know, just set it up at your campsite.
(In-game plural: clockwork chefs-in-the-box)
|You place the clockwork chef-in-the-box at your campsite. He makes himself at home.|
|You've already got a clockwork chef-in-the-box at your campsite.|
- Creates a Clockwork Chef-in-the-box at your campsite. The Clockwork Chef will cook for you without costing adventures.
- The Clockwork version of the chef lasts about four times as long as the regular version.
- Building this will require the following items:
- Installing the clockwork chef-in-the-box will replace an existing basic chef-in-the-box, so make sure to use up and explode the existing one first.
- References the 2001 Steven Spielberg/Stanley Kubrick film A.I., and, more specifically, the title of the book upon which the movie is based (Super-Toys Last All Summer Long).
- The activation sequence refers to a Kabballah ritual to summon a Golem. In A.I., when those words are heard by the robot David, he adopts their orator as a parent.
|TOP 10 clockwork chef-in-the-box collections|
6. BrickTracy - 55 | 7. Kneegrow - 44 | 8. Wyrd - 36 | 9. CreOsOTe - 30 | 10. Vulcan - 30
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings