| There are some vague or non-exact figures and information on this page. Some spading is required.
MP Cost: 5
Sometimes, simply hitting a thing with an axe wasn't enough for Boris. Sometimes he needed to really hit it.
|Class:||Avatar of Boris|
|Effect:||Heavy attack skill. High to-hit bonus.|
|With a loud grunt, you wind up Trusty for a mighty cleave...|
- Hits more often than a normal attack, and can hit monsters you would not normally be able to hit, but can still miss against very high level monsters.
- Multiplies base weapon damage by 5; see Weapon Damage for details.
- Can be used while unarmed, but damage is not any higher than a normal unarmed attack.
- Like Mighty Axing, this counts as a skill followed up by a normal attack.
- ...but if you have the QWOPped Up effect, this skill will always miss. This overrides any to-hit bonuses you have.